Friday, June 5, 2009

Muffin Toppers


Sorry I am late posting today, my kids get out of school the beginning of next week and I have a million things to complete before than. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. One of the fun things I did was make 45 of these cute muffin toppers for the Bus Drivers and custodians at my son's school. I am the hospitality chairperson for the middle school and at the end of the year, I like to give them something little. I thought the individual muffins would be good for a change. I just could not figure out what to do with them. This is what I came up with. What do you think?
I used some of the paper in those hostess paper packs. The ribbon I did get from Michael's, Stampin Up does not sell 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon.
BTW: My new catalog came today. I took a break to look through the catalog and I am in love with so many new items. I did order a few items from the Demo Sneak Peek and I hope to get some samples for you in the next few days. I can't wait to share them with you.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment