Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day Briefcase Scrapbook

Look what I made for my husband today. I still need to put pictures inside and some photo corners but I couldn't wait to share it with you. This envelope scrapbook is usually made with 3 - regular Stampin' Up! Envelopes but I used 4. This is such an easy project, all you do is adhere the envelopes together using the flaps. The hardest thing was doing the buckle and handles. I used the Manchester Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Kraft paper and Kraft envelopes. I also used one small magnetic snap for the closure of the briefcase. If you have any questions, please send me an email or leave me a comment. Thanks for looking.
BTW: I am sorry for the pictures lately, it is always raining when I need to take pictures outside.



1 comment: