Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Parisian Breeze Scrapbook Purse




As promised, here's the scrapbook purse I made with the Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper. This is the version of the Mother's Day purse that I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I wanted to give her one that was a little different than the one she made in my class. She likes the Baja Breeze In Color and this is one of my favorite Designer Series Paper in the spring and summer catalog. Oh course it is on the Last Chance List.


Do you like what you see on my blog, do you want more? If so make sure you sign up for email updates. You will get an email when I make a new post on my blog.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you don't have comments on this - it is AWESOME - WONDERFUL - BEAUTIFUL - CUTE - PRECIOUS and LOVELY! I made one of these purses - a Christmas one - last year at a stamping retreat. It was fun.
    Thanks for sharing your GREAT project!

    ReplyDelete