Friday, June 19, 2009

SC233 Card Sketch and Father's Day Card


Here's my version of the card sketch SC233 from SplitcoastStampers. I decided to make a Father's Day Card with the sketch since it was on my list of things to do. I used the Manchester Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke, Kraft and Very Vanilla paper. I also used the new "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Stamp Set and the new "Modern Label Punch". (These two items and more will be available for you to order on July 1st.) The "Manchester Designer Series Paper is on the retired list and will not be available after June 30th, so if you want this paper you will need to order it soon.
If you have any questions, please leave me a comment or send me an email. Have a great weekend, I will post again on Monday. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment