Friday, July 3, 2009

Country Living Summer Cookout Kit

Have you seen the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit. It is featured in the Country Living July 2009 issue. Make your summertime gatherings memorable with the Country Living Summer Cookout Kit.
On Sale June 15 - August 31, 2009 or while supplies last.
For just $24.95, you'll have what you need to throw a smashing summer barbecue:
  • Creative invitations
  • Fun food wrappers
  • Customizable coasters
  • and more!
Don't forget you can place your order for Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, Click Here.
Sorry it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. It has been a little crazy and tomorrow we leave for our vacation. While I am looking forward to the much needed vacation with the family, I am also looking forward to coming home and spending a few days locked in my stamping room. I have a few projects that I want to complete and share with you. (I'm not sure why I thought it would be easier to stamp with the kids home this summer.)
I wanted to take a few minutes today to update the specials and catalogs. If you have any questions, please email me. I will be checking my emails when I'm away.
Thank you - Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment