Monday, July 20, 2009

Halloween Treat Box - Fancy Favor Die



This is one of the other boxes I made last week with the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Bigz Die. I love this die, I'm sure you will be seeing a lot from these boxes. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture but I used the tearing edge tool to tear off that fancy edge to give the top a distressed look. The designer series paper I'm using is from last year, I have not order the new Halloween DSP yet (it is on my list). I used one of the stamps in the Beware Pirates Set. I stamped it in Craft Black Ink and embossed in the clear embossing powder. Instead of using ribbon for the handle I used strips of black and DSP for the handle. I also used the tearing edge tool for the edges.

Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, just send me an email.

Thanks,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment