Friday, July 17, 2009

Having Fun with the Fancy Favor Die


Today I played with the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die, #115965 on page 200. I used one sheet of the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper to make these two boxes. I attached Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon with sticky tape and a brad for the handle. These boxes are so easy to make and I will say they are quite addictive. I made two other boxes but I will show you those next week. The finished box measures 3" wide, 3 1/4" tall and 2 1/4" deep. This is a box that will hold some goodies.
I also played with one of the new In-Colors Melon Mambo. I will say it is starting to grow on me. My three year old daughter just loved the color, she said it was beautiful. Oh course she is my little stamper in training. :o)
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment