Thursday, September 10, 2009

Night and Day Designer Paper

Here's a card that I created using an older Mojo Monday Sketch 94. When I see a sketch a like but not able to participate in the challenge, I save the sketches for me to use at another time. I thought this sketch would help showcase the new "Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper" (#116768, pg 11 in holiday mini). This is a very pretty paper pack that also has 2 printed window sheets. I think this designer series paper looks wonderful not only for Halloween but anytime you want something a little fancier.

I also added the "White Organza Ribbon" (#114319, pg 183) and sponged the edges of with the "Frost White Shimmer Paint" (#116854, pg 27 holiday mini) for the finishing touch.

September is the month for anniversaries in our family. We have four anniversaries in one week of September. Hence the number of anniversary cards you will be seeing. Of course I want to make each one a little different. My mom and sister will just have to guess which one they will get in the mail. Hehehe

Thanks for looking!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment