Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Different take on the Joy Fold Card




The other day I was on Pinterest, who isn't now a days, anyway.  I found this card and fell in love with it.  I decided to try and recreate using only Stampin Up products.  It is a different take on a Joy Fold Card which directions can be found here.

I did use the new Hostess "Bloom with Hope" stamp set.  I fell in love with this stamp set when I first saw it. I first used the Blendabilities when I colored the image, (you can see the image on the inside of the card).  I guess I have to play around a little more with the Blendabilites.   The image on the outside of the card, I used my ink pads, and aqua painters.  I liked the aqua painter more.  I will have to revisit the Blendabilities with the darker colors, I think.  

I used blushing bride, soft suede, pistachio pudding, water color paper and Natural Ivory.  I used some leftover retired DSP paper and flower trim.



Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment