Thursday, June 19, 2014

File Folder Gift Card



I am sure you have seen the File Folder Cards that you make using the Envelope Punch Board.  If not you can watch a video that Patty Bennett did this past September.  This card will fit inside a regular size envelope.  I easily made this card into a pocket card by sealing up the sides.  I used my retired slot punch to the insert so it will hold a gift card.  This card was an end of year teacher's gift.


I am loving the Soft Sky and Crumb cake together with this stamp set, I hope you don't mind.  I do have some new stamps from the catalog that I need to start showing too.  I am just trying to get some card ideas together for a card class.  I want to offer classes featuring a stamp set and I think the Wetlands Stamp Set will be the first one.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen


1 comment: