Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mojo Monday 353 - Typeset Traveler


I was playing with the new Typeset DSP yesterday and while I was cleaning up my area I thought I would use the paper with the Mojo Monday 353 sketch.  I love this paper.  I thought the new Traveler Stamp Set would work well with this Designer Series Paper.  I could not wait to use the "And Many More Stamp Set".   Did you see this stamp set in the new catalog, I think it is going to be one of my favorites.  I love it when the sayings and punches work together.  I usually would use this stamp set with the Word Window and Modern Label Punch but I think the Ticket Punch works well too.  I did heat emboss the train with some black embossing powder.  I had to add some retired black ribbon to finish the card.  I hope you like it.  
Let me know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment