Thursday, August 7, 2014

Traveler meets Old Retro Sketch #92


I came across a older Retro Sketch #92 and thought it would be good to use on another Traveler Card. I wanted to use the Typeset paper and the thought Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and a little Basic Black would work well together.  I embossed the camera image with embossing powder to make it pop.  Sponged all the edges with baked brown sugar ink to give it a little vintage touch.  I thought the new Venetian Crochet Trim with the Vintage Faceted Designer Button added a nice touch.  The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder used on the Banner Framelit pulled it all together.  
The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and the Sizzix Die Circles, Scallops#2 are both retired but feel free to use something else.  I forgot to add the #132173 Banners Framelit to the table below, this is a current item.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment