Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ornamental Pine Christmas Card


Here's a card that took me longer than it should have.  To me the outcome of this card is a simple card but I had trouble fitting it on a card design I wanted.  This image is bigger than I thought.  I think it would fit beautifully on a single layer card front.  I am not giving up yet, I will work on making a different card soon.   

I started with inking up the image using my Garden Green Ink Pad and then I colored the branch with my Early Espresso Marker. The bottom Cherry Cobbler piece is embossed using the Stripes Embossing Folder and layer on the Garden Green Cardbase.  I sprayed the main image with the Homemade Champagne Mist Shimmer Spray.    


Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.
Thanks,
Karen     


  

No comments:

Post a Comment