Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter Wonderland


The other day I came across this video that Amy Kunkle made a Snowman Tag using the circle punches.  I just loved the idea and I had to make a card using her idea.  I was not sure what colors I wanted, at first I started with Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.  Then I moved onto Garden Green with Crumb Cake but I finally decided on Smoky Slate, Soft Sky and Whisper White. I was trying not to use the Under the Tree Specialty DSP which I really wanted to use, I love this paper.  Since I want to use this card for a Card Class, it is easier to use cardstock and my much loved Snow Flurry Embossing Folder.  I sprayed the Embossed Smoky Slate and the Whisper White paper with the Frost White Shimmer Mist Spray before I added them to the card.  It added that little shimmer I love.  The bigger snowflakes are from an old non-Stampin Up! punch.    The saying from the Newest Project Life Stamp Set - December Wonder.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment