Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mojo Monday 384 SAB Lotus Blossom


Here's a card that I created using the Mojo Monday 384 sketch and the SAB Lotus Blossom Stamp Set.  I have been wanting to play with the SAB Lotus Blossom Stamp Set since I got it but just kept forgetting to.  I again used the SAB Irresistibly Yours SDSP with the Stampin' Spritzer that I used yesterday.  The flower was stamped with the Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Pink Pirouette on a scrap piece of Whisper White and fussy cut and attached using a Stampin Dimensional.  The stems were stamped using the Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi. The cardbase is Sahara Sand.                                      
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!                                                               Karen




4 comments:

  1. Wow this card is gorgeous!!! TFS nm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love those Lotus Blossoms and your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the flowers and your colour combination is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Love the dimension on your lotus blossoms. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete