Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Blendabilities Update


I have some Sad news to share with you - The Blendabilities Product Line has been Discontinued.  I know.. I was really starting to love them and grab them to use on my cards and projects.  

The Blendabilities markers have been experiencing defect issues over the past few months, mainly many of the markers arrived dry to the customers.  In a nutshell, the manufacturer is unable to correct the problem and provide Stampin' Up! with a solution.  The good news is that Stampin' Up! is committed to ONLY selling the BEST products available, so rather than ship a defective product and continue to send replacements, they have made the decision to pull the product line.

The Memento Black Ink pad and refill will still be available.

What should you do?


  • If you currently have a pack of Blendabilities on backorder that you purchased, do nothing, you will receive a refund from Stampin' Up! within the next month.
  • If you placed the order through me and you ordered the Blendabilities and have a defective one or want to exchange for another Sale a Bration choice, please call or email me and I will take care of calling Stamping Up and filling out the survey for you.    
  • If you have selected a free pack of Blendabilities from hostess rewards or from a Sale a Bration choice  and they are on backorder or defective, please complete the survey (CLICK HERE) - have your original order number handy - and you will be able to select a replacement Sale a Bration or hostess item. 
  • If you feel you have a defective package of Blendabilities, please contact Stampin' Up! Demo Support at 1-800-STAMPUP.
I hope all is well with everyone and I am going to get back to stamping.

Thanks,
Karen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment