Thursday, March 19, 2015

Blue Crab Flap Fold Card


When the first time I saw this paper from the SAB Sheer Perfection Vellum paper, I thought it would be great for a Nautical Card.  I remember I have been wanting to make a Flap Fold Card since I saw it last week.  So I pulled out the By the Seashore Stamp Set and went to work to make a Blue Crab Card.  I did use some retired ribbon.  The embossing folder I used is a non SU embossing folder (I wished we had a anchor embossing folder).

I left the inside blank to stamp for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.



Thanks,
Karen






4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!!
    Is the embossingfolder also from SU?I like it!

    Kind regards from Holland,
    Harriët

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but no it is a non-SU embossing folder. I picked it up from Amazon last fall, I needed a nautical Embossing Folder. I wish SU would make one, I would like it to look like the anchors from our stamps. Thanks for looking!

      Delete