Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sunflower Festive Flower Punch




I love Sunflowers!  So when I saw this card that Connie Babbert from http://inkspiredtreasures.com/ made, I knew I had to make/case it.  The sunflower is made using the New Festive Flower Punch in the Holiday Catalog.  This punch is showcased in the catalog with a stamp set that makes poinsettias which I love as well.  It is great to have a punch that can be used all year and not just for Christmas.  I made a little smaller sunflower than the one Connie made.  My circle piece is using the 1-3/4" circle.  My backdrop is made using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and a piece if Crumb Cake.  I inked the embossing folder with my brayer and Early Espresso Ink.   The saying comes from the Endless Thanks Stamp Set in the Main Catalog.  I used three layers of the petals of Hello Honey to create this sunflower.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment