Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Woodland Thankful


Here's the quick card that I made using the New Woodland Embossing Folder, This new embossing folder is in demand and there is a backorder but it is one you should add to your list if you don't already have it.  With this card, I used my brayer to ink the embossing folder with Crumb Cake Ink and ran my piece of Crumb cake through the big shot.  Next I used my Crumb Cake marker to highlight the lines on the trees.  Doing this really made the trees pop. I attached this to the Cajun Craze Cardbase.  

I wrapped the 5/8" striped Cotton Ribbon Mossy Meadow around the top of the card.  I cut out some leaves from the Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die with Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, and Cajun Craze scraps and attached to the trees.  

The saying is from the Hostess Six Saying Stamp set in the Holiday Catalog and is stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink.  I used a cut piece of Burlap Ribbon to attach behind stamped very vanilla piece. 

What I like most about this card, it could easily be used for any occasion.  All you have to do is change the saying on the front for Birthday, Thinking of You, etc.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think.
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment