Thursday, November 19, 2015

Craft Fair Saturday November 21


Hello to my local customers and blog readers.   I have been busy getting items ready for a Craft Fair that I will be attending, this Saturday, November 21st at the South River High School located in Edgewater, MD.  If you are near by or want to stop by, I would love to see you.  

What items will I have?  Hand Stamped Wooden Gift Tags/Ornaments, Wooden Magnets, Altered Notebooks (difference sizes), and of course Cards! (and a few other items) 

I will be doing another craft fair on December 12th at Jesus the Divine Word, 855 Cox Road, Huntington, Md 20639 (9:00am - 2:00pm).  

If you have any questions, please let me know.  If I remember to take some good pictures, I will post them to my blog next week.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment