Tuesday, February 9, 2016

January's Thank you Cards


I am a little late posting these but these were my Thank You cards for January's Orders.  Last Year I started to send out thank you cards to my customers when they place an order.  I have been trying to send out the same card but somethings I send out cards, I already have made.  I add a little insert that says:
Thank you so much for your recent order.
Here is a gift for you!
Regift and recycle
Send this card to a friend!

That way the customers get the joy of receiving one of my handmade cards but can reuse them. These cards were cased from the sample in the SAB catalog.  I used the SAB What I love Stamp Set, I fell in love with this set and really wanted to use the White Embossing Powder and the monochrome look.  I used Soft Sky and Mint Macaroon.  I started stamping a piece of cardstock with the Versa Mark and coated with White Embossing Powder.  I had to use my blender pen and ink pad to color inside the leaves.  I am not sure why but this stamp set does not have the inside stamp to color the leaves. I stamped all of them the same way and just rotated the paper for a landscape and portrait card.  I rounded the corners of the bottom of the one.  It was fun to change them around a little.  I did touch them up using the Wink of Stellar on the flowers which does not show up in the pictures.  I loved the way these turned out and hope you do too.  

Warning:  So if you place an order through my online store, make sure you DON'T select the option for NO CONTACT from your demonstrator,   If you do, I will not have your mailing address so I can not mail you a Thank you card and a annual Christmas Card.  

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment